Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Update re Mark Crispin Miller

Ok. Though he hasn't responded to my reply to his unjust and totally unfounded accusation that I'm a covert Bush lover (makes my skin crawl & itch & my legs buckle), he apparently hasn't removed me from receiving his newsletters. I gather for once there were no newsletters dated yesterday.

My question still remains: Why do Obama supporters assume that everyone who questions him is either a Clinton supporter (and therefor pro Bush) or a conservative deadhead, or maybe a racist? Nobody's answered this. I continue to be crapped off by assumptions and blind faith. Today, I argued with a Clinton supporter who thinks she's going to make waves. David, as you recognize, it's highly unlikely that either Democrat will make waves unless they're of the tsunami variety.

PAX AND WAKE UP, AMERICA!

No comments: