Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Winding Down from Internet Communications

Hi friends, colleagues, & anonymous guests ---

I'll be retreating to write one or two of my works in progress at The Vermont Studio Center during August, leaving this Saturday (the 2nd), so I won't be emailing or blogging till September, unless I absolutely MUST.

The good news (beside the above) is that an enlightened "experimental" foreign press will publish my collection of "inventions" (fictions, fusions & poems) next July. The book will be distributed in Canada, the UK, and the USA. Details forthcoming after the contract's signed.

Happy summering, everyone!

Carol

1 comment:

Brandon Hobson said...

Congrats, congrats! Hope you get some good writing done in Vermont. I'm looking forward to my autographed copy.