Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Word from Joe the Plumber

A Word from Joe the Plumber

That guy what looks like a reptile keeps on mentioning me. I have nothing to do with all of this. He puts words in my mouth. My toilet is backed up, just like the reptile’s. I didn’t say anything like he said I did. I want my taxes cut like everyone else, you know my fellow Americans what struggle and get arrested for all sorts of shit don't know why. Like my daughter she was a investment banker but now she got no job and they cut off her health benefits. Not like she was arrested or nothing like that. But I think America’s kinda like a toilet that won’t flush. Lots of shit all over the place. And the chemicals don't work like they're giving people lymphoma or something like the drinking water and all. Heck, all I want like all my fellow Americans is to be able to make some money like enough to keep my garden gnome in my garden. And I want to be able to afford to go to the Home Depot and Wallmart, if they’re still around. So I was once a Republican but then an Independent and now I don’t give a shit. I can't deal with all this. And I got a gun like I'm gonna kill my family so they don't got to suffer, like I got a kid only 5 and I can't stand what's going to happen to her. So arrest me, you shits!

No comments: