Search This Blog

Monday, September 04, 2006

Some more good news! (as the world of the homo saps turns more vile by the mille-second)

1) I have a gig as the instructor of a 6-week long fiction-writing workshop at The Women's Studio Center in Long Island City, Queens, beginning October 7th. I'll post the description and other details soon. Suffice it to say, I'm looking forward to the experience. This will be a very unique, I hope inspiring and energizing workshop focused on process and language, as opposed to the cacademic rules of arc, resolution, etc. and the inevitable cacademic style of criticism.

2) My experimental, rhythm-driven (riffy) prose poemy/narrative trilogy MINNOWS has been accepted for publication in American Letters & Commentary. Finally, a fiction editor who reads with his ears as well as his eyes! Such a relief! :-)

No comments: